Features Of Our Products
Our allogeneic stem cells products are used for the treatment of osteoarthritis in animals. All our products include:
- Cell sourcing that is ethical, sustainable and highly scalable
- Optimised and standardised GMP production technology allowing for scalable production
- Protected potency markers and technology for product formulation.
ADStem – stem cell therapy for dogs
- Novel treatment option including for non-specialist veterinary centres.
- Stem cells from healthy donors with no history of osteoarthritis.
- Safe and ready to use; shelf life: 12 months+
- Single injection
- 150+ dogs treated in clinical research trials, up to 5 years follow-up indicates long-term effectiveness