Features of our Products
We use allogeneic stem cells for the treatment of osteoarthritis in animals and man. Our approach includes:
– Cell sourcing that is ethical, sustainable and highly scalable
– Optimised and standardised GMP production technology
– Protected potency markers and technology for product formulation.
ADStem – stem cell therapy for dogs
- Novel treatment option including for non-specialist veterinary centres.
- Stem cells from healthy donors with no history of osteoarthritis.
- Safe and ready to use; shelf life: 12 months+
- Single injection
- 150+ dogs treated in clinical research trials, up to 5 years follow-up indicates long-term effectiveness